Food for 3 days, in 35 minutes!
So i get home at 8:00 p.m. from a long day of school & gym, and realize I’m going to be insanely busy for the next few days. What am I going to do about food? Here’s what i did:
- Boil water.
- Boiled a dozen eggs (5 minutes)
- while eggs are boiling, I start cooking meat. I chose organic grass fed ground beef. I made patties with them (in Latvian: “Kotlets”)
- Eggs are done, remove only eggs, not the water, now add a whole head of broccoli and cauliflower. This should take another 5 minutes.
- While veggies are getting a quick steam, I even chop up all the things i will need to juice in the morning, further saving time!
- Veggies are done, remove them, not the water, and boil some butternut squash. (5-7 minutes)
Bam! Food for 3 days, including breakfast! In addition to eggs in the morning, I will also have sliced tomato and avocado. Also, for snacks I always have a bag of almonds with me, and some fruit.
You want that dream body? All it takes is a little planning ahead! We all get busy, so adapt and overcome!